Double your leadership transformation. Double your career impact.
Gain two MBA degrees in only 15 months. The EGADE – W. P. Carey Executive MBA, a unique dual-degree collaboration between two highly recognized Business Schools. This program was designed to deliver a meaningful executive education experience for those global leaders who desire to accelerate their trajectories to C-Suite Levels. This Executive MBA with a Global America focus seeks to prepare leaders who will enhance the competitiveness of North America.
Students from this program graduate with a dual degree from EGADE Business School and W. P. Carey School of Business. The EGADE – W. P. Carey Executive MBA represents a career redefining opportunity to innovate, lead, and impact through a unique global education experience.
|Location||Mexico City with global immersions in the U.S.A. and Asia|
|Program intake||January 2021|
A truly executive program
Unlike a traditional MBA program, this executive format will help you lead your organization while propelling the strategic competencies and managerial skills you need in order to achieve greater innovation, competitiveness, and sustainable growth.
The accelerated 15-month duration with once-a-month class sessions at EGADE Business School, Mexico City, delivers a world-leading dual-Executive MBA experience second to none in Latin America.
The perks of this executive MBA
- A comprehensive, world-class curriculum founded in the use of leading-edge technology, data analytics, and data-driven corporate innovation and transformation.
- An executive format with lessons taught in Mexico City, along with three global residencies and two one-week courses at W. P. Carey School of Business at ASU (Arizona State University).
- The expertise and experience of the renowned faculties of W. P. Carey and EGADE Business School.
- An opportunity to forge relationships and foster communications with the W. P. Carey community on campus.
- Access to a vast network of over 120,000 alumni from W. P. Carey and EGADE Business School, who currently lead organizations across key sectors and industries spanning 160 countries.
- A chance to take part in the dynamic entrepreneurial ecosystem of Tec de Monterrey and learn from top-of-the-edge innovative practices.
A remarkable collaboration
The EGADE – W. P. Carey Executive MBA provides a unique learning platform in which the faculties from both schools not only deliver the program at EGADE Business School in Mexico City but also participate in 3 Global Immersion Weeks in the U.S.A. and Asia.
A world-class curriculum for senior leaders
Leverage from an executive curriculum designed around 3 core areas for exponential and consistent growth:
1. Analyzing The Organization & Effective Execution
- Economic Context of Global Businesses
- Intra firm Analytics for Decision Making (Managerial Accounting)
- Corporate Finance
- Data Analytics for Decision Making
- Financial Reporting
- Supply Chain Improvement for Global Companies
- Business Law
2. Future Thinking, Scenario Planning & Strategy
- Innovation & Future Thinking
- Strategy for Customer Development
- Data Analytics for Business Value Creation
- Strategy & Governance
- Business Economics
3. Leading Business Transformation
- Leadership & Power in Organizations
- Transformational Leadership
- Ethical leadership & Social Responsibility
- Negotiation & Conflict Resolution
- Roles & Responsibilities for Managers
- Prospective Business Model Innovation and Scaling Up
- International Practicum
Learn more about the admission requirements
Admission to this Executive MBA is highly competitive. The admissions committee carefully reviews each application, looking at every quantitative and qualitative aspect of an applicant’s professional and academic background, and will assess the potential for academic success and professional growth.
|Professional experience||8 - 10 years|
|Minimum / Average test scores||550 / 600 PAEP (or GMAT/GRE/Executive Assessment equivalent)|
|Language||English proficiency exam (TOEFL, IBT or equivalent)|
About the School
EGADE Business School at Tecnológico de Monterrey has built a globally recognized reputation as the leading Latin American business education institution, committed to empowering omnipreneurial leader ... Read More