Executive MBA programs are perhaps the fastest growing form of degree-based management education around the world. The Executive MBA model combines the complex and applied nature of professional practice with the analytical and conceptual rigor of graduate level education. The result is management education in which theory and practice inform each other to an unusual degree.
Candidates for admission must be employed in a responsible position or in a job transition and possess significant business experience, including five years of management experience. Our students typically work full-time while attending class. The program provides opportunities for you to study your own industry or company, benefit from the experience and expertise of your classmates, and learn concepts, analytical techniques and perspectives that are immediately applicable to your job.
Our students move through the program using a cohort model — you'll work intensively in small study groups as well as with the class as a whole. Executive MBA cohorts develop a sense of common experience, an ability to work in teams, and a strong support system.
- The first Executive MBA Program in Northern California (established in 1975).
- Over 2,800 graduates.
- An intense 18-month, accredited program.
- A cohort-based, lock-step program.
- An applied immediately usable curriculum.
- A choice of locations: Moraga, San Ramon, Sacramento, or South Bay (Santa Clara).
- A choice of schedule formats: Evening, Saturday, Hybrid, or Alternate Weekend.
- A choice of delivery formats: 100% classroom format or Hybrid format that combines a 50% traditional classroom and a 50% online component which uses web conferencing to create a virtual classroom
- A course of study that will enhance your analytical skills and ability to handle larger responsibilities.
- Experienced and talented classmates who provide insight, teamwork, and friendship.
- A collaborative, professional learning environment where students are more colleagues than competitors.
- A highly qualified faculty able to meld theory and practice.
- An experience that will change you personally as well as professionally.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience required for admission.
- GMAT not required.
<!-- InstanceEndEditable --><!-- InstanceEndEditable -->
Program taught in: