In collaboration with Boston University Metropolitan College (BU MET), Luxembourg School of Business (LSB) has designed a new program enabling eligible students to earn both an MBA at LSB and a master of science at BU MET. By combining the LSB MBA with the BU MET master’s degree, you may acquire a more specialized set of competencies in a specific field of interest, including project management, enterprise risk management, and global marketing management. Students enrolled in this program will have the opportunity to complete both degree programs simultaneously.
This option is designed for professionals who have a passion for marketing and want to dive deep into this field to acquire broader knowledge and understanding about market research, decision-making and advanced marketing techniques needed to excel in a global marketing field. Students who complete the master’s degree in Global Marketing Management will be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of critical and innovative thinking, a perspective on global business, skills in enhanced communication and project leadership, as well as the technical tools and techniques necessary for business decision-making
- An understanding of the unique aspects of different regions of the world and how they are positioned for global markets
- The skills necessary to conduct market research to assess customer needs as well as the ability of the firm to meet those needs through the development of new products
- Specific marketing skills and marketing concepts, such as social media marketing, reputation management, and data analytics, that can help update marketing operations, in addition to the skills and abilities necessary to operate globally
Practical understanding of branding, pricing models and communications as they relate to global markets
The Weekend-MBA program will enable you to constantly reflect on, and improve your everyday work.
- The theory will help to make sense of things you have learned through your job experience by giving you foundations and guidelines.
- Our innovative practice-oriented teaching techniques make the transition from the classroom to the workplace easy. Every class will give you takeaways, learning that can be applied directly, thus improving your performance at work.
- In addition, it will empower you and give you the confidence you need to make difficult managerial decisions.
Why a double degree?
- Earn an MBA from LSB and a master of science in the specialized area from BU MET within the same timeframe.
- Study in Boston, which is consistently rated the best student city in the U.S.
- Enroll in BU MET’s online master’s program, ranked in the top 10 in the nation for 2017 by U.S. News & World Report.
LSB students admitted to the degree pathway program will complete a total of eight BU MET courses, six of which will be completed online while they attend face-to-face MBA classes in Luxembourg. At the end of the LSB MBA program, students will take the final two required BU MET courses during a six-week summer session on campus in Boston, Massachusetts.