The Logistics and Supply Chain Management Program of ESLSCA Business School Paris aims to train young professionals who are competent, cultivated, open to the world and anchored in both values and knowledge. The exercise of Management is not only based on the mastery of techniques and technologies but also on the ability to build dynamics by accompanying women, men and territories.
The program favors contact with a network of high-level professionals in leading companies (industry, commerce, digital, distribution, e-commerce, public sector and public services, education) in a position to offer students openings and opportunities. prospects of interest.
The pedagogical approach favors the alternation between general courses and shorter modules realized by passionate professional speakers, who are eager to share their experiences. The course will be accompanied by several visits to discover companies, infrastructures, trade shows and assistance to targeted conferences related to our sector of activity.
Our experience in the field leads us to consider the general culture, the reading, the well-being as keys of the success which count as much as the mastery of the technique.
Open to innovation, we focus on exploring trends that are emerging to invent the drivers of tomorrow's supply chain.
- Partnerships currently being negotiated with major players in logistics and transport services
- Network of recognized professionals in leading companies (industry, commerce, digital, distribution, e-commerce, public sector and public services), in the world of education, in command in territories, in a position to offer students concrete openings and prospects of interest.
The private company, the public actors of the logistics and the territories are therefore at the heart of our pedagogy. Our teachers are both professionals in the sector and academics. The end of study dissertation (supervised) allows the student to specialize in a precise and thorough manner;
Off-course learning mode via videos and MOOCs.
Skills development soft-skills (coaching for PPT presentations, workshop to look for a job according to the project of the student).
This program will prepare you for (educational objectives):
- Optimize the management of material flows of the company
- Decide in real time from SCM stream data
- Master the challenges of various logistics chains
- Ensure the project ownership of a project and carry it out
Who is the training for?
The Specialized MBA "Logistics
- Students with a general education, scientific, economic, legal, commercial, or management who wish to deepen their knowledge or acquire a dual competence in logistics and supply chain management.
- professionals who, after a few years of experience, seek to evolve in their profession, in managerial or functional functions
The MBA specialized in Logistics and Supply Chain Management allows to acquire the necessary knowledge to manage a logistic team and to master the technical concepts related to the organization of a logistic chain, the industrial software packages, as well as the tools used in the business.
Module 1: Business skills acquisition Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Industrial Logistics, Distribution Logistics, Warehouse Logistics
- From 1PL to 4PL
- Transportation (road, air, sea, rail freight, river)
- Urban Logistics and DKM
- Outsourcing the logistics function
- Logistics Information System: ERP, WMS, TMS, Collaborative Platforms
- Logistics platform flow control: Supply Chain Modeling
- Supply Chain Management
- Dematerialization, Digitization and RFID
- Global responsibility and logistics
- Challenges modal shift and territories
- Logistics of public actors: examples and feedback (Regalists, Humanitarian, Civil Security, BSPP, etc.)
- SLI, MCO (feedback from naval and aeronautical sectors)
- GMS and specialized distribution, the redeployment of cards
- Case Studies - Professional Business Speakers
- Feedback and analysis with professionals (consultants and / or managers)
- Site visit, companies, transport and logistics infrastructure (port, airport, public, urban logistics, etc.)
Module 2: Acquisition of Managerial Skills Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Team Animation Techniques
- Know how to communicate
- Know how to manage in complex and multi-cultural environments
- Know how to anticipate the crisis in a logistic environment
- General culture, humanities
- Feedback from professionals
- Appropriation of CSR fundamentals and associated repositories
Module 3: Transversal Project Management in the Logistics Environment
- Methodology of organization of information flows
- How to negotiate an IT development project (AMOA)
- Complex logistics project management by the critical chain method
- Multicultural project management
- Feedback from professionals
- Optimization of decisions
- New approaches to referencing suppliers through purchasing (CSR and KYS)
Module 4: Economic and Legal Environment
- Economic performance of the supply chain
- Contract law
- Incoterms and international trade - challenges of successful contracting
- Finance and Supply Chain
- Feedback on the contract management: how to guarantee the profitability of a customer contract
- Sustainable Development and Supply Chain Management
- Legislation applicable in France, COP perspectives, climate agreements
- The public actor: a major player in the redefinition of distribution models
- The territory a key element: revitalization of downtown commerce, short circuits
- Pooling flows
- Commitments on reducing CO2 emissions and negative externalities
- Ecological transition and sustainable logistics
End of studies' project
- Visit of heavy logistics infrastructure (airport, railway, maritime, river, urban logistics, etc.)
- Visit of major industry fairs and events around the supply-chain digital, innovation
- Business visits (shippers, service providers)
With a very positive recruitment trend in 2018 (15% vs. 2017, APEC / AFT barometer), the sector confirms a very strong need for executive skills. To cope with the transformation and continuous evolution of their supply chain, in France and internationally, companies rely on the training of young graduates.
At the end of the MBA Logistics - Supply Chain Management, students will be able to perform the functions of:
- Supply Chain Organization Consultant in offices, design offices or at service providers
- Project Manager
- Contract Logistics Manager
- Distribution Manager, Area Manager, Stock Control Manager
- Supervisory managers within companies providing transport and / or logistics services
- Logistics, commercial or operating framework within industrial or distribution companies
- Managers or heads of departments in public actors providing logistical missions for the public and humanitarian sector
- Logistics frameworks within local authorities with skills in flow organization
- Commercial functions or support functions (marketing, quality, QHSE, CSR)
- Purchasing Manager
- Reverse Logistics Manager
- Supply chain manager, process in distribution, supply, purchase
Internships (possible positions or those best suited to training):
- Supply-chain consultant
The School offers you the possibility, for all of its courses, to apply online throughout the year.
The selection of candidates is done on file (CV questionnaire of candidature) followed by an interview of motivation.
Conditions of Admission:
- License 3 validated or in the course of validation for a schooling over two academic years (program MBA 1, MBA 2)
- MBA 1 validated or in the course of validation for a schooling during a university year (program MBA 2)
- Can also apply, the company executives
Program taught in: