Our MBA in Digital Marketing is designed to provide students with the technical skills and digital literacy necessary to engage an audience and effectively market businesses through digital channels. Students will also learn how to create, implement and analyze digital marketing strategies, as well as attract customers in innovative ways.
Over the course of the program students will:
Be able to effectively publish and manage content for business growth.
Acquire expertise in using Google analytics and various data analysis software.
Gain familiarity with online legalities and rights management.
Become an expert in designing and implementing online marketing campaigns.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration Major in Digital Marketing.
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses.
- Internships: We provide the access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
You will be capable of working actively within the development of marketing strategies and learn effective business planning for digital marketing and become experts in leveraging social media for business growth. Beyond the principal Business modules offered within each major, an example of some of the Orientation (Specialist) subjects can be found below:
- Applied Digital Marketing Strategies
- Digital Revolution
- Digital Marketing Channels
- E-commerce: Micro- to Multinationals
- Persuasion & Customer Decision Making
- Conversion Optimization
The program is of particular relevance to those working in, or planning to work in:
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Strategist/Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Digital Marketing Director
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field (plus 2 years work experience for MBA).
- Official English exam results - IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL 70. If an official English exam certificate is not available we will consider proof of previous study in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
Complete the online application form and upload the following documentation:
Photocopy of all required academic diplomas and academic certificates obtained.
Official academic transcript from your high school stamped and signed.
Photocopy of valid passport / national identity card or permit.
Resume / C.V.
Motivation letter providing reasons for wishing to study at GBS (Transfer credits request should also be included in this letter, if applicable).
A 400-600 word essay. (Refer to the application form for details).
One academic / recommendation letter.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 24, 2018