ATMU’s MBA Accelerated Program aims to bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge and strategic application, with a focus on peer-learning and on-site implementation. Graduates of this program will be exposed to all the necessary operations of a functional organization including, but not limited to: marketing, finance, accounting, operations, and human resources. Under the tutelage of global, hand-picked faculty with considerable real-world experience from both academia and industry, ATMU students will be exposed to expertise that is tempered by real-life skill.
The ATMU Master of Business Administration (MBA) is intended to address student competencies of excellence locally and internationally, to provide a broadly educated student, through the provision of knowledge creation, research skills, and competencies based on scientific process and findings.
The ATMU MBA program offers the students the opportunity to acquire a specialization in seven (7) areas:
- Organizational Leadership
- Human Resources Management
- Information Management
- Project Management
- Marketing Management
- Healthcare Management
- Prepare students for careers in Management and Leadership
- Build comprehensive foundations in fundamental management knowledge and practices
- Teach how to successfully apply advanced tools and techniques for intelligent decision-making in organization settings
- Provide students with necessary foundations to support their development as competent and effective managers
- Help students develop skills needed for:
- Complex Problem Analysis
- Decision Making
- Modern Strategic Management Methods
Program Learning Outcomes
- Formulate an integrative business project through the application of multidisciplinary knowledge in the specialization area of organizational leadership
- Analyze the impact of decisions and actions on stakeholders including interpersonal, societal, environmental, and organizational considerations
- Develop skills to generate novel and value-creating products, processes, or organizational forms
- Demonstrate professional interaction and communication skills
- Apply skills appropriate for senior management professionals in the areas of organizational leadership, including analytic thinking, clear communication, effective teamwork, global perspective, and ethical practices
NOTE: The learning outcomes of the MBA program are measured through the Strategic Management Capstone Course: a summative assessment to gauge the student’s successful attainment of the learning outcomes of his/her specialization area. The student will take this final course in the MBA program after successfully passing all nine (9) standard core courses and the two (2) specialization core courses in the program specialization area.
Students have two options to take coursework in the MBA program:
- 100% of courses to be taken online or
- 60% of courses to be taken online and 40% of courses taken campus-based
You may start in the MBA program every 5 weeks when a new course or module begins.
We call it FLEXSTART! At ATMU you will be able to get a fast start and follow a program perfect for your needs.
We are offering 70% grants to everyone enrolling which will lead total tuition cost of $7,020 vs. $23,400 ($650 per credit hour). Read on here for some of our success stories
Licensed in the State of California by The Bureau for Private Post Secondary Education, School code 71847831
Program taught in: