Master's Degree in Business Administration [MBA]
ESIC Business & Marketing School
10 - 12 months
EUR 27,500 / per month
Earliest start date
The ESIC MBA aims to prepare future business directors to maximize the economic and social value of the companies and communities in which they compete, knowing how to lead all stakeholders towards an innovative, profitable and more sustainable company.
Approach to the Business Phenomenon. From a global and transversal perspective, by learning how to design personalized balanced scorecards.
Official Master's Study Program With Amba Accreditation. Only 2% of business schools worldwide have this accreditation.
International mobility. Study the business phenomenon across different markets and cultures. The best way to know the global market.
- Learn, integrate, apply and critically evaluate key concepts and tools in the field of business that allow developing innovative strategies to address current problems, as well as emerging issues.
- Learn to critically evaluate different contexts at a local and global level and use these evaluations as input for decision making.
- Critically evaluate the performance of each one, as well as that of the group to which they belong and be able to propose improvement strategies.
- Recognize and apply human and ethical values in business decisions.
- Demonstrate effective use of interpersonal and independent work skills necessary in today's business environment.
Modality and duration
- Face-to-face modality
- Duration: 10-12 months
Scholarships and Funding
Students of the Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) have the possibility of applying for two types of scholarships:
- Scholarships and official aid promoted by the Ministry of Education.
- Scholarships and discounts offered by ESIC University to its students. Access information on University Scholarships and Study Aid.
The hybrid format allows students to personalize and make learning more flexible through permanent training. In the hybrid classroom model, technology is integrated as another element of the learning process that guarantees the continuity of training at all times.
Management and Strategy
- Company and strategy
- Growth and generation of value in international markets
- Business finance
- Marketing direction
- Operations Management
- Data analytics and new technologies
- Economic models and systems
- Management skills I
- Management skills II
The Master's Degree in Business Administration and Management, MBA, was created to respond to the growing need of companies to incorporate professionals and entrepreneurs with modern training adapted to today's business reality, capable of creating and leading efficient work teams, in global and digital environments in constant change and transformation.
Our official MBA program, endowed with AMBA accreditation, prepares future students to know how to design the organizational structure of a company, based on its purpose, objectives, the product/service to be offered, the value proposition and the ecosystem of which is part. Differentiate the latest generation organizational models (e.g., liquid or exponential) and decide which would be the most convenient based on market demand, in addition to understanding the importance of creating a work ecosystem where the roles of the different actors are well established. , as well as their functions and/or competencies and define indicators to measure organizational climate and commitment.
The purpose of the program is to provide the necessary tools for a managerial profile; to this end, both technical and management skills will be worked on, within a framework of respect for the best ethical standards.
A managerial profile must know and understand in depth the activities that are carried out in each of the areas of the company and that fall under their responsibility.
Likewise, a management profile must have the overall vision that allows you to lead a project.
A good leader must also be able to make decisions and act ethically, applying high standards of respect for human values, cultural diversity and sustainability.
The European Higher Education Area, initiated in 1999 with the Bologna Declaration, promotes a change in teaching methodologies, which focuses the objective on the student's learning process, which extends throughout life and towards employability. For this reason, the study plans, leading to obtaining a degree, must have the acquisition of skills by students at the center of their objectives.
What is meant by Competition? The set of knowledge, skills and attitudes that are acquired or developed through coordinated training experiences, which have the purpose of achieving functional knowledge that efficiently responds to a task or problem of daily and professional life that requires a process of teaching and learning.
The skills that students of the Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from ESIC University must acquire are:
Basic and general skills.
They are common to university degrees, but are adapted to the specific context of each Degree.
- CB6 Possess and understand knowledge that provides a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and/or application of ideas, often in a research context.
- CB7That students know how to apply the knowledge acquired and their ability to solve problems in new or little-known environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their area of study.
- CB8 That students are able to integrate knowledge and face the complexity of formulating judgments based on information that, being incomplete or limited, includes reflections on the social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
- CB9 That students know how to communicate their conclusions and the ultimate knowledge and reasons that support them to specialized and non-specialized audiences in a clear and unambiguous way.
- CB10 That students possess the learning skills that allow them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
- CG01 Ability to integrate, apply and critically evaluate concepts, tools and analysis methods in the field of business.
- CG02 Ability to develop a holistic vision of companies and their value creation processes.
- CG03 Ability to critically evaluate different business contexts at a local and global level.
- CG04 Ability to critically evaluate individual and group performance.
- CG05 Ability to recognize and apply human and ethical values in business decisions.
- CG06 Ability to develop action plans that demonstrate awareness and knowledge of current issues.
- CG07 Ability to communicate orally and in writing in order to function correctly in the current business environment.
- CG08 Ability to develop interpersonal and independent work skills in today's business environment.
They are specific to the Degree and are aimed at achieving a specific exit profile for the student.
- CE01 Ability to analyze and evaluate economic-financial aspects, both at the environment and at the company level.
- CE02 Ability to design and implement strategic marketing decisions aimed at the development and implementation of a Marketing Plan.
- CE03 Ability to analyze and synthesize relevant information in order to solve problems and make decisions about the main variables of the organization.
- CE04 Ability to design and apply processes and tools necessary to implement and evaluate the company's strategy.
- CE05 Ability to evaluate technological (ICT) and control tools related to the company.
- CE06 Ability to carry out an efficient organizational design that responds to the conditions of the environment and that integrates the efficient behavior of the people who make up the organization.
- CE07 Ability to identify and understand international markets and their impact on the business environment.
- CE08 Ability to design innovation strategies in the field of business models that companies can adopt.
- CE09 Ability to interpret how the on/offline environment impacts companies.
- CE10 Ability to develop adaptive leadership skills in managing the organization's work teams.
- CE11 Ability to develop a Business Plan studying the opportunity factors (human, financial, economic, etc.) for the launch of an Entrepreneurial Initiative.
- CE12 Ability to master the codes and terms of both conventional and digital communication to transmit a persuasive business message.
- CE13 Ability to prepare, present and defend an original Master's final project, which is a synthesis of the skills acquired in the degree.