The ESIC Businessrawpixel.com / Pexels
To develop, through education and incentive to research, knowledge and culture, promoting the integral formation of the human being and professionals committed to the development and improvement of society.
- To train professionals able to create companies and organizations and to perform in them, with full responsibility, effectiveness and efficiency in the management work - at any level - in any area of activity.
- Disseminate in society a culture oriented to ethical values and rationality in business, creating channels of communication between the academic and business world and boosting the business vocation of our students.
- Promote scientific and technical research in Business Administration and Marketing, not only by encouraging the work developed in the School, but also by disseminating the thought of research actions in society as a whole.
- Contemplate the whole person.
- The person bears the balance.
- Form for life.
- The person perceives himself inserted in the society.
- To train committed men and women capable of assuming responsibilities in society in a democratic way characterized by the relationships established among the members of the community.
- To be open and attentive especially to those most in need, regardless of the ethnic, cultural and socio-economic situation.
- Commit to society.
- To seek scientific rigor with university quality.
At ESIC we have three training areas linked to business reality and new technologies.
An educational project based on quality and business reality, which provides an integrative training.
The ESIC graduate will be able to meet business challenges with the guarantee of success.rawpixel.com / Pexels
ESIC's graduate programs form business leaders at a strategic, managerial level, with high technical capability coupled with human responsibility and dedication to work. This approach results in a prominent participation in the current competitive market.
There is in the Executive Education area an extensive offer of programs, open and / or training tailored to the needs of the company.
Our Integral Training Service. generates programs that enhance the professional development of managers and work teams.
Other varieties of training
As an International Business School we offer books, manuals and publications by renowned authors that allow not only research but also the dissemination of economic, business, marketing and management skills.
Programs taught in:
- Portuguese (Brazil)