The University of Manchester is one of the UK’s original 'redbrick' universities with a proud history, including 25 Nobel Prize winners among its legacy. It has been a place nurturing knowledge and connecting the brightest minds to find innovative solutions to the world's greatest challenges. Reputably UK’s largest campus-based University, Manchester offers specialist and interdisciplinary courses with highest academic rigour.
The University of Manchester China Centre was established in 2008, originally responsible for bringing blended learning courses from Alliance Manchester Business Schools to China. It officially re-opened as The University Manchester China Centre on 25th September 2016 by President and Vice-Chancellor of the University Prof. Dame Nancy Rothwell. Courses accessible include Part-time MBA Programmes and collaborative programs with Shanghai Tongji University and Shanghai Jiaotong University. The MBA programme, which receives triple international accreditations (AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS) ensure we remain the best provider of world-class business education in China.
Some of our quality portable programmes
– Manchester Global MBA
We are proud to bring the world-renowned Manchester Method to China. It is regarded as the most influential, key pedagogies in the field of management studies. A practical based learning approach unlike any other, it replicates real-world business challenges in every project undertaken to build skills you can apply in your work.
- Part-time/blending MBA programmes are fully flexible and portable;
- Intensive face-to-face workshops in Shanghai, USA, UAE, UK, Singapore and Hong Kong;
- Students taught by the same faculty flown in from the home campus in Manchester;
- Awarded degree is the same as our full-time students from The University of Manchester;
- MBA's achieve an average 114% increase in their salaries three years after graduation;
- Build on your contacts portfolio with over 25,000 alumni based in 130 countries worldwide;
- If you are ambitious about succeeding, we’ll respect your investment whilst certify that our efforts, knowledge and resources will give you a world-leading business education.
The University of Manchester
200040 Shanghai, Shanghai, China