European Institute of Applied Science and Management (EIASM) ranks among the newest and the most modern educational institutions in the Czech Republic. Attracting steady influx of new students since its establishment in 2011. Attests to its reputation as a first-rate educational institution. Located in the center of Prague.
• As an innovative institution which constantly thrives on delivering outstanding service and support to our students.
• All academic inquiries should receive feedback within 48 hours. Each student has a tutor to consult any issues and queries (both academic and professional).
Certified Institution We are accredited by recognized UK ASIC accreditation agency (Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges & Universities). Some our study programs and short courses are accredited either by INTEAS (International Education Accreditation Society) or Ministry Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic or by other authorities recognized in EU. We have become a member of QISAN (Quality International Study Abroad Network). Currently, we offer new bachelor, master, and doctoral programs. Partners The closest partner is CBU Research Institute, who helps to keep scientific approach across EIASM has well established an academic network based on partnership and student-exchange agreements with more than 50+ universities around the globe. A branch CBU Research Institute helps to keep high level of scientific approach. EIASM is a QISAN member. Study Programs EIASM offers degree programs for bachelor, master and doctoral students on academic and MBA programs on a professional level.
• Executive MBA
• MBA in Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
• MBA in Real Estate Development
• MBA in Healthcare
We focus on professional development of our international students which results in providing all courses in the English language.
Research Since 2013 our branch called CBU Research Institute organize annual international conference currently indexed in Thomson Reuters - Web of Science Core database and Proquest. Lecturers publish in Scopus and Thomson Reuters rated journals in many fields and specializations (e.g. economics, engineering, natural sciences, etc.).Including Conference, we publish total four research journals indexed in Google Scholar, DOAJ, EBSCO, CrossRef and other databases. We support open access and use Open Journal System. Lecturers Vast majority of our lecturers are experts with extensive professional and/or research experience, committed to practicality which means they are consistently current and topical in their teaching. This is critically important especially to students in our professional degree programs (MBA and DBA). E-Learning Students have access to Matrix NEO and Netventic LMS, state-of-the-art cloud-based e-learning system we use for our on-line/part-time/full-time lectures.
• Is provided in a wide range of languages. Perfectly reads on mobile and tablet devices.
• User-friendly environment to read documents, display video or play audio.
• Among other functions, web conferencing, messaging, resources library, collaboration tools, social networking, integration with Google Drive or iCalender, easy administration, etc.
This school offers programs in: