Stanton University (SU) was founded in 1996 as an academic institution of higher learning which focuses those approaches of higher education that lead to student success. To meet the needs of its students, the University is organized into an educational delivery system based on the democratic process in which the student is the prime concern. In the quest for academic quality, the University has a commitment to increase and strengthen the quality of teaching in the classroom by trying varied teaching models, careful evaluation and feedback.
Stanton University is a private, nonprofit, public benefit educational institution that provides services supportive of students’ efforts in succeeding academically, vocationally and personally. In order to fulfill its mission, the University strives to provide excellence in education by hiring well-prepared and experienced faculty and staff; by maintaining an updated facility that fosters educational growth in a pleasant and safe environment with modern classroom equipment and library facilities; and by providing excellent academic advising services to help students successfully complete their programs of study.
The Campus Community
Stanton University’s main campus is located in the heart of Orange County, California, in the City of Garden Grove, which has a diverse multi-ethnic and multi-cultural population. The University is minutes from Disneyland, Disney’s California Adventure, Knott’s Berry Farm, professional baseball and ice hockey, and innumerable entertainment, artistic, theatrical, and recreational opportunities. Proximity to the Santa Ana Freeway, Hwy 5; the San Diego Fwy, Hwy 405; the Garden Grove Freeway, Hwy 22; the Costa Mesa Fwy, Hwy 57, and the Orange Fwy, Hwy 55 means ready accessibility to most of Orange and Los Angeles counties.
In addition to the main campus located at 9618 Garden Grove Blvd., Suite 201, Garden Grove, CA 92844. The University also offers classes at the university’s satellite classroom facilities (auxiliary classroom/learning sites) located at 3700 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite #100, Los Angeles, CA 90010.
Stanton University will be a leading post-secondary education institution in California, providing professional education training and a focused, caring, and stimulating environment where all students will recognize and achieve their fullest potential while preparing to make their best contributions to society.
Stanton University’s mission is to provide students with an affordable and high-quality education in a culturally diverse environment to help them develop knowledge and skills that will enhance their potential for success in their current and future careers.
The quality of the educational experience at Stanton University is fostered by the close human and intellectual relationships between students and faculty, and by the open exchange of ideas. The University is committed to a student-centered approach to learning that promotes the development of the whole person. We challenge our students to pursue lives of leadership and service by providing them with curricula that are relevant, individualized and supportive in sustaining a life-long love of learning and a personally rewarding career.
- Support the development and implementation of program assessment plans that define, measure and evaluate student learning goals and outcomes.
- Provide relevant facilities and equipment.
- Provide outstanding faculty members dedicated to teaching, to scholarship and creative endeavor, and to service to the University and its community.-
- Promote self-discipline and motivation so that students may enjoy success in their professional careers.
- Encourage and support lifelong learning and community involvement as a fundamental element of professional success.
- Offer students affordable and quality undergraduate programs that provide comprehensive general education, as well as specialized career preparation for an increasingly versatile global economy.
- Provide students with prompt, courteous, and respectful service
Programs taught in: